Thursday, September 1, 2011

Almost Finished With The Illustrations Of Story #4

I keep getting pulled away from finishing the illustrations in six pages of my fourth story. Once I am finished, I plan to work on story #5 and then do the 2 or 3 issues that are meant to take place before the first issue is completed.

I posted a blog about this with greater detail on my DeviantArt main page. My profile name on DeviantArt is "deadavalanche," which is a title I selected because at the time I couldn't think of anything else and I wanted to try out the website immediately.

Currently: I have the song "Concentration Moon" by Frank Zappa & The Mothers in my head. I am sitting on a porch facing the sunrise at 7:19 AM. I have been up all night socializing with friends and playing badminton in the nearby park before dawn. Now, I will go home and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment